Tuesday 16 October 2012

Masnavi - Northern Introvert


It was hard for me to come up with an appropriate mood to suit Masnavi. It’s the kind of track that takes you for a journey and I wanted to convey this journey in the video. I wanted it to be comprised of entirely dynamics based visuals to fit the flow of the track. This meant that there were a lot of diversions from initial designs and some long rendering times. The diversions from initial sketches, however, meant that my image of Masnavi changed over the course of its production. This is my preferred method of making a project like this.
The video itself travels through different dynamically created 3D environments, giving the impression of travelling through an ever-changing world. The “world”, in this instance being a persons mind.
I wanted to give Masnavi a music video that encompasses its dreamlike feel, whilst simultaneously keeping up with the tempo and applying my own style to it; This, I hope I have done.

All feedback, good or bad is very welcome. Enjoy my video for Masnavi by Northern introvert.


http://northernintrovert.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment